Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

About Thinking



A strange fact is hidden behind thinking about someone. According to ancient rishis (these were highly illuminated yogis and spiritual scientists) when someone thinks with his mind, waves are generated by that thinking and these waves moves towards that person for whom he is thinking and it makes an effect on that person too.

Now I am taking an incident from my own life. It was the time before 10 or 11 days when I was dreaming early in the morning approximately at 4 o'clock. In the dream I saw an illuminated big spot that was inspiring me that I should go to meet Mr. Abhay Sir to whom I have not met for more than one and half year and met only once in the period of past three and half years. That spot seemed to me to have the order of god himself. Now when I awoke, in half sense to come to complete awakening position, I promised to go there and talk to him. Now after two days at night I phoned him at 8:45 p.m. When I was talking to him, he complained that I had not picked his phone before some days (before approx. 5 or more days). Actually my mobile is more than two years old and it sometimes automatically shuts down when anyone rings on it and then the information of even missed call disappears. So I told Abhay Sir, from whom I am in touch for 13 years that it is not possible that I had not picked but possibly because of fault of my mobile it might happen. He told me that strings of minds of him had met to mine when I told him about that dream.

Now I am coming to the point. When Abhay Sir thought about me and phoned me, some effect of his thinking about me attacked me on my sub-conscience silently. When I was dreaming, at that time, it became alive and that dream hinted me towards his need of talking to me.

Means, when we think about someone, some waves which are generated by vibration of mind move towards that particular person and make an effect certainly.

Meet U in next post.

Truly
Anubhav Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers