Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Obedient Son : Ram

Obedient Son
When Lord Ram got forest as his stay, Nishad said, "Why are you going to forests leaving your nation?" At that time Ram replied, "O Nishad! Life is very little and we have come to the world to uplift it. If we move to nation, our intellect may become Rajsic (full of prosperity and ordering, ruling), we may perform several sins. So by getting the order of parents we are going to forests. It is our duty to have forest life. If we stay in forest, we shall get something, if we stay in nation, we shall loss our own wealth. Nishad asked, "Bhagwan! why is this pronunciation so?" He said, "Whoever got the fame in this world, which person become uplifted, philosopher, spiritual, reciter of Vedas, is made while he lives in forest. If I shall live in forest today, my life will become uplifted, yogic, and will move after earning a lot. If I might become a king my intellect might become national. How much sins I might use to perform. I might perform my tasks with whatever rules, but it is not clear, my soul might be influenced by other unknown souls, it might effect my sub conscience so, that O Nishad!, In next birth, is not clear, which organism I would have to be. So O Nishad! I, after finishing the period of forest, finishing my duties, shall go to the place from where I came.

O Nishad! This is my relegion, this is my duty. Whatever order my parents have given me, I ought to perform it. Today, I am protecting the orders of my parents. This type of situation, a man can attain, only when leaves the nation. When he have knowledge, politeness and faith for religion. Without faith for religion he can not get humanity. Without humanity this life is incomplete.

Next: Protector of Holy Thread (Yagyopaveet)
Truly
Anubhav Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers