Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Guru Mahima

OM
Guru Govind Dou Khade Kake lagon payen.
Balihari Guru Apuno Govind dio bataye.

O gurudev pujyapad I dont have too much great thoughts that I may adore you, serve you like a good pupil but O gurudev! I need a person like you who may guide me like your teachings.

I could not see you while you were alive in the form of Br. Krishna Dutta Ji. But I know O respectable Rishi that your soul is immortal and you may exist in the souls of Devyaan or you might have taken birth in the Heaven. But O gurudev where ever you exist, I pray to thee. Your books taught me about our past. About the real images of Lord Ram, Lord Krishna, Shankaracharya, Swami Dayanand etc. Because of you I met Baba Ramdev Ji but this harsh ignorant world can not understand these words of me. But my feelings is understanding that I am true here. You in your sermons had fortold and prayed the god about the birth of a person who was like Baba Ramdev. And when I saw him and heared him well I at once guessed that you were telling about which person, at any rate he is Ramdev Ji. O gurudev I have met Baba Ramdev and it is true, according to your fortelling that he will become the leader of the forthcoming revolution. I knew it since January 2011 when I met him. And I have declared it in my family that he is not Baba Ramdev but Lord Ramdev whose idols will be adored in future like Lord Ram and Lord Krishna. But this knowledge exists in me because of you. I say, as you expressed that Lord Ramdev will be adored till the end of Kalyug or till 4,27,000 more years approximately.


Truly Yours
Bhavanand Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers